OK300 White Hamburger Bun
Product Code: OK300
Unbleached Enriched White Flour, Water, Yeast, Sugar, Wheat Gluten, Canola Oil, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Ascorbic Acid, Enzymes, Egg Color Powder.
|Nutritional Facts||Amounts Per 52g Serving||% Daily Value|
Breakout & Thaw
- Break product out onto hamburger form pans or flat baking sheets.
- Remember to keep belt mark of bun down.
- Cover product and put in retarder or cooler overnight to thaw.
Morning & Proof
- Remove product from retarder or cooler, put into proofer or keep covered on floor until space is available in proofer / oven.
- Proof until product is about 2-3 times its original size.
- Bake Hamburger Bun on appropriate oven setting.
- When bake cycle is complete remove rig from oven and let product cool completely before packaging.