OK320 White Dinner Buns
Product Code: OK320
Unbleached Enriched White Flour, Water, Yeast, Sugar, Canola Oil, Salt, Wheat Gluten, Soy Lecithin, Ascorbic Acid, Enzymes.
|Nutritional Facts||Amounts Per 40g Serving||% Daily Value|
Breakout & Thaw
- Break product out onto flat baking pans lined with parchment paper.
- Be sure to spay metal edge of pan with spray so buns don’t stick to edge of pan.
- Space 48 buns (6 x 8) on baking sheet. Remember to keep belt mark of bun down
- Cover rack and put in retarder or cooler overnight to thaw
Morning & Proof
- Remove product from retarder or cooler
- Put product into proofer or keep cover on floor until space is available in proofer.
- Bake Dinner Buns for 15-20 min at 350 - 400°C (oven temp and bake time will vary)
- When bake cycle is complete remove from oven and let product completely cool before packaging