OK150 White Bread (650gr)
Product Code: OK150
Unbleached Enriched White Flour, Water, Yeast, Salt, Sugar, Canola Oil, Wheat Gluten, Soy Lecithin, Ascorbic Acid, Enzymes.
|Nutritional Facts||Amounts Per 28g Serving||% Daily Value|
Breakout & Thaw
- Break product out directly into bread pans lightly sprayed with oil.
- Keep belt mark side of loaf down.
- Place product on covered rack and keep in retarder or cooler overnight to thaw.
Morning & Proof
- Take rack out of retarder or cooler; remove plastic cover and put in proofer or keep covered rack on floor until space or time permit in proofer and oven.
- Let bread rise in proofer until about ½ inch (1 ½ cm) above top of bread pan.
- Bake bread at 350 - 400°C for 35-45min (oven temperature and time will vary).
- After bake cycle is complete remove from oven transfer bread from pan to cooling rack immediately.
- Let product completely cool before slicing and packaging.