OK809 Sourdough Rolls
Product Code: OK809
Unbleached Enriched White Flour, Water, Base (Salt, Fumeric Acid, Canola Oil, Sodium Diacetate, Lactic Acid, Hydrogenated Soy Bean Oil, Silicon Dioxide, L-cysteine Hydrochloride), Yeast, Light Rye Flour, Wheat Gluten, Soy Lecithin, Ascorbic Acid, Enzymes.
|Nutritional Facts||Amounts Per 68g Serving||% Daily Value|
Breakout & Thaw
- Break product out onto flat baking pans lined with parchment paper. Space 12 buns (3 x 4) on baking sheet. Remember to keep belt mark of bun down
- Cover Rack and put in retarder or cooler overnight to thaw
Morning & Proof
- Remove rack from retarder, remove plastic cover and put back into proofer or keep plastic cover on if floor proofing product until space is available in proofer.
- Proof until product is about 2-3times its original size. This should take approximately 60 minutes
- Remove rig from proofer and dust the top of each bun with white flour
- Bake Sourdough Buns for 15-20 min at 350°C
- When bake cycle is complete remove from oven and let product completely cool before packaging