OK600 Italian Panini Bun
Product Code: OK600
Unbleached Enriched White Flour, Water, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Canola Oil, Gluten, Soy Lecithin, Ascorbic Acid, Enzymes.
|Nutritional Facts||Amounts Per 60g Serving||% Daily Value|
Breakout & Thaw
- Break product out onto flat baking pans lined with parchment paper
- Space 12 buns (3 x 4) diagonally on baking sheet. Remember to keep belt mark of bun down
- Cover rack and put in retarder or cooler overnight to thaw.
Morning & Proof
- Remove product from retarder, remove plastic cover and put back into proofer or keep plastic cover on if floor proofing product until space is available in proofer
- Proof until product is about 2-3times its original size. This should take approximately 60 minutes
- Bake Panini for 15-20 min at 350 - 400C (oven temperature and bake times will vary)
- When bake cycle is complete remove from oven and let product completely cool before packaging