OK120 French Bread
Product Code: OK120
Unbleached Enriched White Flour, Water, Yeast, Salt, Canola Oil, Wheat Gluten, Sugar, Soy Lecithin, Ascorbic Acid, Enzymes
|Nutritional Facts||Amounts Per 28g Serving||% Daily Value|
Breakout & Thaw
- Break product out directly onto flat baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Keep belt mark side of loaf down.
- Place product on covered rack and keep in retarder or cooler overnight to thaw.
- Remove rack from retarder or cooler.
- Put product into proofer or let product sit on covered rack on floor until space and time permit in proofer and oven.
- Let bread rise in proofer until about 3 times its original size.Proof time should be about 60 minutes.
- After proof just before going in oven score each loaf with 3 - 4 diagonal slices.
- Bake bread at 350 - 400°C for 20-30min.
- Use steam if available.
- After bake cycle is complete remove from oven transfer bread from pan to cooling rack immediately.
- Let product completely cool before slicing and packaging.