OK904 Canadian Rye Bread
Product Code: OK904
Unbleached Enriched White Flour, Water, Light Rye Flour, Yeast, Wheat Gluten, Dark Rye Flour, Rye Flakes, Natural Dried Sourdough (Rye Flour, Bacterial Culture), Dried Sourdough (Wheat Flour, Salt, Fumeric Acid, Canola Oil and/or Soya Oil, Sodium Diacetate, Lactic Acid, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil (Soybean and/or Palm Oil and/or Cottonseed) Silicon Dioxide, Ascorbic Acid, L-cysteine, Hydrochloride) Sugar, Salt, Canola Oil, Soy Lecithin, Ascorbic Acid, Enzymes, Dill Weed.
|Nutritional Facts||Amounts Per 28g Serving||% Daily Value|
Breakout & Thaw
- Break product out directly into bread pans lightly sprayed with oil.
- Keep belt mark side of loaf down.
- Place product on covered rack and keep in retarder or cooler overnight to thaw.
- Remove rack from retarder or cooler leave on covered rack on floor until space or time permit in proofer and oven.
- Let bread rise in proofer until about ½ inch (1 ½ cm) above top of bread pan.
- Proof time should be about 60 minutes.
- After proof before going in oven score each loaf with 3 diagonal slices.
- Bake bread at 350°C for 30-40min (Oven temperature and bake time will vary).
- After bake cycle is complete remove from oven transfer bread from pan to cooling rack immediately.
- Let product completely cool before slicing and packaging.