OK200 60% WW Bread
Product Code: OK200
Water, Whole Grain Whole Wheat Flour, Unbleached Enriched White Flour, Yeast, Sugar, Wheat Gluten, Salt, Canola Oil, Soy Lecithin, Ascorbic Acid, Enzymes.
|Nutritional Facts||Amounts Per 28g Serving||% Daily Value|
Breakout & Thaw
- (Method #1) Break product out directly into bread pans lightly sprayed with oil
- (Method #2) Or onto flat baking pans with parchment paper sprayed lightly with oil .
- Keep belt mark side of loaf down.
- Place product on covered rack and keep in retarder or cooler overnight to thaw.
Morning & Proof
- Take rack out of retarder or cooler.
- Gently transfer bread from pan and roll in bran topping, then place back in bread pan.
- Remove plastic cover and put in proofer or keep covered rack on floor until space or time permit in proofer and oven.
- Let bread rise in proofer until about ½ inch (1 ½ cm) above top of bread pan.
- Proof time should be about 60 minutes.
- Bake bread at 350C for 30-40min.
- After bake cycle is complete remove from oven, transfer bread from pan to cooling rack immediately.
- Let product completely cool before slicing and packaging.