OK250 60% WW Bread (650gr)
Product Code: OK250
Stone Ground Whole Wheat Flour, Unbleached White Flour, Water, Yeast, Sugar, Salt, Canola Oil, Gluten, Calcium Sulphate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Diacetyl Tartaric Acid Esters of Mono Diglycerides, Tricalcium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid, Enzymes
|Nutritional Facts||Amounts Per 28g Serving||% Daily Value|
Breakout & Thaw
- Break product out directly into bread pans lightly sprayed with oil.
- Keep belt mark side of loaf down.
- Place product on covered rack and keep in retarder or cooler overnight to thaw.
Morning & Proof
- Take rack out of retarder or cooler; remove plastic cover and put in proofer or keep covered rack on floor until space or time permit in proofer and oven.
- Let bread rise in proofer until about ½ inch (1 ½ cm) above top of bread pan.
- Bake bread at 350 - 400°C for 35-45min (oven temperature and bake time will vary).
- After bake cycle is complete remove from oven transfer bread from pan to cooling rack immediately.
- Let product completely cool before slicing and packaging.